Buy adderall xr fro our online pharmacy Alabama
tranylcypromine, and others.
BEFORE TAKING ADDERALLS AS A MEDICATION
You may not be able to use Adderall XR if you have:
- an allergy to any stimulant medicine;
- high blood pressure, heart disease, coronary artery disease (hardened arteries);
- overactive thyroid;
- severe anxiety, tension, or agitation (stimulant medicine can make these symptoms worse); or
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction.
- Buy adderall xr from online pharmacy Alabama with or without prescription.
Be sure your doctor knows if you also take stimulant medicine, opioid medicine, herbal products, or medicine for depression, mental illness, Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, or prevention of nausea and vomiting. These medicines may interact with Adderall XR and cause a serious condition called serotonin syndrome.
HOW SHOULD I TAKE ADDERALL XR?Buy adderall xr from online pharmacy Alabama with or without prescription.
Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. Use the medicine exactly as directed.
- Adderall XR may be habit-forming. Misuse can cause addiction, overdose, or death.Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it. Selling or giving away Adderall XR is against the law.
- You may take this medicine with or without food, first thing in the morning.
- Swallow the extended-release capsulewhole and do not crush, chew, break, or open it.
- If you cannot swallow a capsule whole, open it and sprinkle the medicine into a spoonful of applesauce. Swallow the mixture right away without chewing. Do not save it for later use.
- Adderall XR doses are based on weight (especially in children and teenagers). Your dose needs may change if you gain or lose weight.
- While using this medicine, your doctor will need to check your progress at regular visits. Tell any doctor who treats you that you are using this medicine.
- Your dose needs may change if you switch to a different brand, strength, or form of this medicine. Avoid medication errors by using only the form and strength your doctor prescribes.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light. Keep track of your medicine. You should be aware if anyone is using it improperly or without a prescription.